Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Storage Room

I have a storage room.

Located inside my heart. There's an amazing shortcut from my mind.

It has everything I have that I don't even need.

I started keeping all those emotions.
Grief. Sadness. Pain.

In a box is where I put in all the trouble, nightmares, anxiety and depression.

A barrel is where my tears were hidden. Locked up like wine that will get sweeter as years go over.

There are people. Yes.
People that I have to locked inside too.

Babies. Toddlers. Pregnant women.

They won't do me any good.

People. Bad or good.
With comments sometimes rude.

Things. Yes. Baby stuff.
The onesies I bought all in pink.
Three pairs of shirt and pajama.
Those to keep her warm and safe.

Bottles. Pins. Pacifiers.

There's too many.
My storage room is full.

It's pretty dark inside.
I can't even remember some things I kept and hide.

One day. Maybe. I may need them again. But some, I know. I just have to throw them away.

My storage room.
Locked up.
Full.

No comments:

Post a Comment